Saturday, August 22, 2009

My newest project


Sage Remedy top
Originally uploaded by elletrain
So, I'm working on two blankets right now, so of course I needed another new knitting project. I got in the sweater mood and am going to knit this cute short-sleeved sweater to wear over long-sleeved tops for the winter. I'm using Cascade 220 yarn that I bought on sale at Bliss for their last Stimulus Wednesday. I'm gonna miss those sales! The color is a muted heathered yellow. I like how the top is a little bit blousy...will look cute with skinny jeans.

It's nice to have a new sweater project. It's been a while since I've made a sweater and they really are my favorite projects to do. Today it is so lovely outside that I think I may go sit on the porch to knit a while. Yay for fall slowly approaching. It doesn't last long here in the South, so the earlier it comes, the better!

No comments: