Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fun with iPhone apps


Fun with iPhone apps
Originally uploaded by elletrain
Howdy...it's a lovely day here in Nashville today. A little muggy from the storms last night, but we're in the South. It's gonna be humid in August.

So, I found through a lovely person on Flickr this awesome iPhone photo app yesterday, called 101 PhotoEffects. This is a pic of two cute lovebirds I took at the most adorable pet shop outside of Portland, OR. The app allowed me to do the burned edges and b&w of the photo. It's got many cool effects to add to your pics. Very fun!

I'm focusing on the cute, fun, lovely things around me after being grossed out and shivering out of my skin this morning. I will not go into detail but I will say whatever you do, DO NOT ever ever ever let coffee grinds get spilled behind your trash can in your kitchen without your knowledge. Uggghhghhghghghghhgh.....eewwwwwwwwwww. I may have nightmares, though I'm sure I'm being overly dramatic. Ick. Fortunately, I have a strong, brave, handsome boyfriend who took care of things this morning while I whined and shivered and kept getting grossed out. Eeek. Ok, no more speak of it.

I'm getting excited about our first craft night starting on September 3rd. My friend Jill (check out her cute blog!) and I are going to host a monthly evening to do crafts with friends. Our first will be headbands and hair clips adorned with feathers and buttons. Yay! Those darn things cost like $30 bucks at Urban Outfitters.

I hope everyone is having a great week. Mine has been quite good (except for the incident this morning). I've been Zumba-ing my booty off (hopefully literally) and loving every minute of it. I love exercise that doesn't feel like exercise, but feels like DANCING!!!! Perfect. Whoever invented it will get a giant smackaroo from me if I ever meet her/him. Happy Thursday folks. Get ready for the weekend! Do something crafty :) xoxo

No comments: