Friday, April 16, 2010

Loveliness from England


Well...this is what I received in the mail today! My lovely shipment of nicely priced Debbie Bliss yarn for the baby blanket I'm making. That bottom color looks quite red in the photo, but it's another hot pink. That's the only trouble with ordering online. I think I may go pick up a red to use instead. I'm so excited to make this blanket! I cannot tell you who it's for yet, because they occasionally peruse Facebook and my blogs feeds to FB.

It's such a lovely pattern from Attic24 though and I'm super excited to get going. Here are a few pictures of the tiny crocheted blocks I've done so far.

I can't wait to start putting it together! The pattern for the blocks I'm using is from 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton. It's called the Target Square. I just did the first two rounds of that pattern to make the itty blocks. I'll be sure to post pictures as it progresses. Enjoy your lovely weekend!! xoxo

No comments: