Monday, July 27, 2009

How Much I love Goodwill

So, I got a hankering to do some shopping today, but since we just got back from a vacation to the Northwest, I figured I shouldn't spend much. We had a Goodwill store open recently just down the street from us, so I headed down there.

I found 2 skirts, 2 tank tops, 2 blouses, a crocheted dress, a groovy red belt, and some awesome vintage Bandolino shoes all for $32!! It's very fun to be creative and shop for items you might not normally buy in a regular store. I found this great flowered skirt that is high-waisted and will look cute with a tank top and heels. I've been wanting a red belt forever and this one is perfect.

Yay for Goodwill! So, our trip to Seattle and Portland was AMAZING. I did a horrible job of taking pictures of the cool yarn shops I visited and the great boutiques we walked by. But let me just say I love the Pacific Northwest. More later on the trip, but I'm off to eat spinach pasta for lunch now :)

4 comments:

Cassimus T. said...

all very lovely! Seriously considering walking out of work and going to cheap thrills! That probably would be frowned upon though..

Laura said...

Man, I wish I could walk from work to Cheap Thrills...I love that place! Maybe we can go this weekend!

Cassimus T. said...

Absolutely! I'm there!

stephanie dosen said...

*loving the finds!* xoxo