Thursday, August 25, 2005

read this

Believe it or not, you can read this.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig! huh?

2 comments:

Jason said...

that is amazing. I started reading it and was like the letters are all messed up but I can still understand. Very cool.

Laura said...

I know! It's pretty crazy. Am enjoying the Roger and Jason show...when's the next one?