Wednesday, August 10, 2005

books please

Hey all. Wanted to post another top 10-ish thing. I need a new good book to read. I'm considering "Love in the Time of Cholera" (it was in Serendipity). Here's the list though and I'm hoping you'll at least post a few good books so I can get some new ideas:

(in no particular order)
1. Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
2. Bridget Jones' books - Helen Fielding
3. Harry Potter books - Ms. Rowling
4. Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis
5. The Time Traveler's Wife - Rebecca Neffenejslkgjh (i can't spell it)
6. A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle
7. Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller
8. Tuck Everlasting - Natalie Babbit
9. Spilling Open AND Brave on the Rocks- Sabrina Ward Harrison
10. Into the Wild - Jon Krakauer

Please post and check some of these out if you haven't read them!

thanks!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Um...ok. You'll have to give me a little time on this one...But I'll have something for you soon!