Monday, October 5, 2009

My new glasses!!!


I'm SO excited...I finally found the pair of glasses I've been looking for. I thought I was going to have to order some from Europe. I'm not that fancy, I just couldn't find the right style. BUT, I went to Image Optical here in Nashville and they had some! They are a men's frame, hahaha. Oh well, I do have a large cranium and I really wanted over-sized frames. I should get them in a week. I'm so thrilled! They are by Oliver Peoples, style "Nom de Guerre" and I think the color may be a limited edition or something. Maybe not. I had trouble finding the right color online. I think this photo is close though. Woohoo! Don't you love finding something you've been searching for forever??

1 comment:

Cassimus T. said...

ummm ok those make me want to wear glasses:)
congrats on your find!