Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Outfits are back


Outfits are back
Originally uploaded by elletrain
We'll see how long this keeps up again, but I'm hoping to keep taking pics of my outfits again. It sure is fun to look back and see what I was wearing a few months ago. Most days since I work from home though my clothing is nothing special.

This outfit was for getting drinks at Rosepepper yesterday with my friend Julie who is moving to Salt Lake City next week. I will totally miss her!!! But plan to visit in SLC. We had lots of fun evenings at Alley Cat (R.I.P.) and Rosepepper and many fun afternoons knitting at Sip Cafe.We also had a great couple of afternoons sneaking into a pool at some big hotel here in East Nashville. Don't want to ruin my chances of continuing that tradition :)

Best of everything to Julie and her husband in their new adventure. And here's also to being creative with outfits now and then...when I get out of my PJ's and actually go out into the world.

No comments: