Friday, July 1, 2011

we are here

We made it! Across what felt like the entire country! It was a beautiful trip that I will soon share with you, but in the meantime if you want to see some photos, you can visit my tumblr page.

We are in our house. Spent the first night here last night and the movers came with (most of) our stuff today. Due to poor planning on their part, they had to put our stuff into 2 different trucks coming across the country at 2 different times. We have most of what we need, but will miss our grill for the next week or so! Especially with the 4th of July here. I bought a watermelon though, so we will still celebrate in true Southern style :)

Here are a couple of pictures of our place in Portland. The favorite spot (where I'll hopefully be knitting a lot!) is the front porch. Yay!






We are loving it here so far because THERE IS NO HUMIDITY. Oh, and haven't seen any mosquitoes yet either. SCORE. For those two reasons alone I think I will totally love it here. Miss you though Nashville, already.

More later! I must rest now on my REAL bed and not a deflating air mattress, like last night! Mwah!!

No comments: